Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Dancing Flame Natural Candles’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Dancing Flame Natural Candles. Sue Wisbeythe owner of the website, is trading as Dancing Flame Natural Candles’, whose registered office is 4 Roseby Drive, Rosedale, New South Wales, 2536, Australia, ABN 57 656 703 887. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Content: The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
Information: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by http://www.dancingflamecandles.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Use: Your use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this website.
Intellectual Property: This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
Outages: Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Third Party Links: This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
NSW Law: Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
Not Advice: Any advice, statements, opinions or information contained on this website have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on any such advice, statements, opinions or information on this website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
Liability: Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. To the extent permitted by law,Dancing Flame Natural Candles do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred.
Indemnity: You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
1. Order: When you place an order to purchase a product from Dancing Flame Natural Candles, we will confirm receipt of your order and the details of your order. You offer to enter into a contract with Dancing Flame Natural Candles when you place an order to purchase a product, we accept by us when we dispatch that product to you.
2. Availability: Our website lists whether products are available or not. We make all reasonable efforts to keep this up to date, but are not liable if products are not available. Any postage and dispatch estimates are just an estimate, they are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. We will inform you if any products you order are unavailable. We will offer you an alternative or refund on that item.
3. Pricing: The price for the products are in Australian dollars including Goods and Services Tax, plus the costs associated with additional services and delivering the products to you, as quoted on the website when you place your order. We may alter the prices of the products at any time without notice.
4. Liability & Warranty
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. If legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits Dancing Flame Natural Candles from excluding or modifying the application of, or Dancing Flame Natural Candles’ liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but Dancing Flame Natural Candles’ liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following at Dancing Flame Natural Candles’ selection:
(a) if the breach relates to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
(b) if the breach relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except in relation to liability for personal injury (including sickness and death), and except as otherwise stipulated in these terms and conditions, Dancing Flame Natural Candles, to the maximum extent permitted by laws, will not accept liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied pursuant to an order placed on this website or in respect of any failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations as set out in these terms and conditions.
5. Important Notice: Failure to follow instructions could result in hazards or injury. Never leave burning candle unattended. Place lit candle on non flammable stable surface ie saucer. Keep flamable material away from lit candle. Avoid exposure to drafts. Recommended burn periods no more than 3 hours at a time - self trimming wicks. Always keep out of reach of pets and children. At the end of combustion a variable quantity of wax may remain. Container may be come hot keep away from direct sunlight.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically created for and provided to http://www.dancingflamecandles.com.au by LV Australia Pty Ltd (www.legalvision.com.au).
Signed: Sue Wisbey, Dancing Flame Natural Candles
Dated: 23rd August 2013
Dancing Flame Natural Candles
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are at all times aware of the current policy. This policy is effective from 25 August 2013.
What information we collect
We may ask you to provide the following information:
2. job title;
3. contact information, including email address;
4. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
5. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions.
We do not collect sensitive information about visitors to our website.
What we do with the information we collect
We collect this information for the following reasons:
1. to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
2. for internal record keeping;
3. to circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
4. to contact you (by telephone, email, fax or mail) for market research purposes; and
5. to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes; and
2. if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you in accordance with applicable law. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you please write to 4 Roseby Drive, Rosedale, New South Wales, 2536, Australia or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and preferences by collecting and remembering information about you.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to your needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only, following which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you provide to us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from using the full capabilities of the website.
Links to other websites
Amendments to this policy
This policy may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.